Thursday, July 3, 2008

Taking This To Another Level

So it had been about 5 years from my earlier encounter with that guy in the truck stop. Don't get me wrong masturbation fantasies still brought that memory into play. That encounter even came into play while having sex. Girls don't fool yourself because alot of guys have a fantasy of being the girl getting it just like we are giving it to you right then and there! Yes I look at a girl on top of me riding me eyes rolled back, thinking how fun it would be to be her. A dick deep inside me pounding me making me cum uncontrollably until I almost cried.

Anyway back to my 5 year thing. So just like anyone else I go online have online chats with other males that say they are straight but are looking for BJ's or more from a guy. There are some close calls but nothing ever happens. Finally after a few times of this I decide what the hell and just go thru with this. Here is the encounter........

Me I am online and this guy says he is, M 5' 8 210 chubby bear 45 yrs old. I am thinking no way am i messing with that! Then it hits me that it isn't the attraction to him it is just the act I am interested in. So after a few emails, wtf let's do this. He is in a hotel about 15 minutes away so i get in my car and drive to his hotel. But the set up for this is, No kissing! No talking! During our emails I let him know that this is my first and many people probably say that but it really will be for me. Other than dildo's and things during masturbation =) So I am again shaking and very nervous and knock on the hotel door. He opens it up and it is dark inside. There is his laptop on the bed. Yes he is a bear type and not anyone that I could or would pick up. He comes up behind me which i tense up but he slips his hand down my pants and starts rubbing my chest. He whispers that I am a very beautiful guy and to pull down my pants. I do as I am told like someone with no mind! His hands feel rough over me and we head to the bed. He lays on his back and throws off his towel and there is a pretty small member there LOL ! I begin to suck and he stops me because he said I was going too fast. (soon i will know what he means!). Then he feels the need to finger and lick my ass to loosen me up. One thing to admit is that tongue did feel very good. He then lubes up and I begin to tighten up. He goes pretty slow telling me to relax. I feel his hard shaft slide in, well as far as it would go. Good he is not very big so it is not going to hurt. Wow this is different than a dildo! An actual real hard cock, thrusting into me! He grabs my legs puts them to his shoulders and starts to pound away. MMM.. I know this move, lets see how it feels. UGH! then he is done! WTF! OMG! a one minute man. Is this what it is like for a girl to start to get into it and its done??!! Okay, well he was saying that it had been awhile blah blah blah. Whatev I'm outta here!

So now I have had two experiences and one was whatever and the other totally disappointing.

No comments: