Thursday, July 3, 2008

Step One

Well i have written many things in my journal and thought it would be fun to blog a little, take excerpts from my journal.

Hello, I am the new bisexual male. I live a normal heterosexual/metrosexual life. Girls are my forte, but i like to hook up with guys discreetly every once in a while. Girls come easy to me and there are plenty to see, date, sleep with, be friends with. Most consider me metro sexual because of my taste in clothes, fine dining, fine women, and lay out of my closet! LOL.

Really being with a guy was a fantasy most of my life but just the thought of it made me a little sick. Not to be vain or anything but I always said if I were to be with any guy it would be myself. Who else would be able to please me the way I like? Then it happend.... Went out with the girls from work and was totally trashed. On the way home I had to pee really bad and the only thing off the highway was a rest area. So the only thing I could do was go in. Here I was a pretty good looking guy in a rest area with a bunch of truckers and road travelers. Well, it wasn't too bad inside atleast no one was in the bathroom. Hurrying to pee and get out of there as fast as I could. Then the door opened and a fatherly gentleman came in looked at me and continued down to the stalls at the end of the bathroom. Not wanting to look I did just as I finished and he was looking at me! He motioned for me to come over and to my amazement I did! As I got to the stalls he went inside one and there we were both inside. He immediately started groping me so here I am shaking and reach down to feel a short fat hard cock. He pushes me down to my knees and opens his pants. My mouth opens and it is in my mouth. This isn't so bad at all. Well what do I do? Hmmm... .I like this and this way so let me try that. After doing things I like (this didn't last long!) typical male he grunts and i feel hot liquid filling my mouth and then he just pulls out and leaves. I immediately spit into the toilet and get the hell out of there!

Driving home was soo confusing. Am I gay? What the hell just happened? Yuck my mouth tastes horrible! LOL. So my first encounter was somewhat unusual but I have met some interesting people.

Well, I will keep going and blogging. Not sure if its interesting for anyone but, along the way it seems like I run into more and more males like myself. There and my stories are soon to come.

No comments: