Tuesday, July 29, 2008

New Job Another Suprise

Well, got a new job and started training. One girl in our whole class and she looks pretty good. Her face is so so but I can't stop looking at her body. Her boobs look decent on that little frame of hers. She must be a size 2 or less, with a full B cup. Everytime she bends over her pants flare out from her small waist and long legs.

Anyway, we go through training for 4 weeks and basically small talk. Hmmm, must not be interested but I still catch some glimpses and glimmer's of hope that she may be checking me out. I go ahead and play the I am not interested in you but just as friends card.

Another 3 weeks pass and nothing. We now do not even see or talk to each other, since we were put in different areas. Then one day we run into each other coming in to work. We make small talk and exchange phone number's. I turn around in time to catch her checking me out.....Nice! She smiles and waves and I wave back smiling.

So as you know we text a few times and set up a time to go out after work. We go out and have a few drinks and I bring her back to my house to have a few more drinks. We sit on the couch and talk watch a little television and i move close and kiss her. We kiss and I do my favorite thing of kissing her mouth, lips, neck, ears. Once we get off the couch we both get our clothes off and I see her thong is saying size 0. Wow her ass is so small and she is super skinny. I need to taste this pussy it smells soo good. The smell and taste of pussy is so good. Just as I am twirling my tongue around her clit , she lets out a moan as she cums. I make my tongue hard as I can and stick it in her pussy. She clinches her pussy around my tongue and I can feel that orgasm and its wonderful. She asks me to get inside her and I gladly slide inside of her. There we are me deep inside of her and rythmically going deep into her and back out. She thrusts her hips high into the air as she cums again and I jam my dick deep inside that pussy . Uh she says and wraps her legs around me grabbing my ass and holding me deep into her. Yes this is great I would have never thought of this from this girl. We move to the bed and I pull her legs over my shoulders to really give her a deep fucking. I thrust into her and feel the tip of my dick hitting her insides of her pussy. I whisper to her how good it feels and my pre cum coming out of the tip of my dick feels nice and slick rubbing her pussy. She flips around jumps on top and really starts fucking my dick panting and moaning. She cums and I am really close to cumming now. So she doesn't stop fucking my dick and is really slick and moaning loudly asking me to cum now! I start to feel me coming and tell her to get off and she keeps fucking me and just as I am almost gonna cum she gets off and tries to suck my dick but i shoot all the way to my head and hit her face and hair and everywhere else.

No comments: