Monday, July 28, 2008

The Office Freak

Well something very interesting today. The little nerdy librarian type with the hot body text how badly she really wanted me. She apparently thought she was texting me but my good buddy saw she text me and decided to fuck with her. He started telling her that I really liked her and wanted her. She responded back with the same thing basically. When I returned from the bathroom he told me to check out my phone. Wow that is great I was starting to notice her flirting or dressing kind of a little more provocative.

So the set up began. Right off she hit the right not I like to hear from a girl, "I'm not looking for anything serious. I just came out of a bad relationship and am looking for fun". Well then let's make sure we understand that then, I told her.

She came over to my house and we had brought a movie and some alcohol to relax the mood a bit. We made small talk and then I just said, "Your lips look so delicious, may I have a taste"? She looked at me and nodded. I leaned over and slowly and lightly kissed her lips. She responded by pushing into me. Backing away a little I looked into her eyes, smiled and kissed her again a little more firmly but keeping my lips soft and flicking my tongue between her lips. Her lips opened and we kissed for several minutes. Sucking her lip, sucking her tongue, tracing her lips with my tongue, and gently biting her lip. She moaned and we moved to the floor. My kisses were now driving her crazy. I kissed her mouth, neck, ears, and moved down to her breasts. She had nice breasts, not too big or not too small. Sucking on her nipples my hand made its way down her pants but only to unbuckle them. She pulled up her shirt and I pulled down her pants. There she was in her thong and bra laying down before me. She told me to get undressed but I shook my head grabbed her by the wrists pinning them down. I immediately started kissing her stomach and belly button. My tongue tracing the outline of her abs and belly button. Then a hard kiss to her ribs brought her hips into my leg and I could feel she was wet thru her panties. Perfect I thought this will be fun. I traced my tongue down her ribs down her hip bone and stopped to take a hard tongue kiss to that hip bone. She moaned and tried grabbing me but my hands still held her down. She asked me to please get undressed and get inside of her. Wow she already said please =). I said, "Wait baby I'm ALMOST finished teasing you!". Now i started to go down farther and let my tongue trace her panty lines. She moaned again asking to get her panties off! I slid my tongue in the top of her panties and licked but knew I wouldn't touch her pussy from there. She was thrusting her hips into my chin trying to rub herself against me. Finally i started lower and moved to kissing her inner thighs and as I passed her pussy between each leg i would barely brush her pussy. She said she wanted me soo bad right now! So I pulled down her panties and started rubbing my dick on her clit. She was very wet LOL. She was moaning loudly , "Fuck me please! Just put it in and fuck me hard!". Very nice but I asked, "Shouldn't I make sure I am good and wet so its easier to get in?" ha ha ha. Her reply, "NO god please just fuck me!" I moved really fast releasing her wrists and hooking her legs and sliding all the way deep inside of her. She arched her back and tensed her whole body and started to immediately have an orgasm. "Oh my god I'm CUUMMMing!". Her pussy started to clinch my dick so I started fucking her real hard and fast. She started another orgasm and dug her nails into my back, wrapped her legs around my waist and held on as we both came up off the floor and then slammed back down. After this multiple faded she looked at me and said, "You didn't cum yet?" . "NO, I haven't baby. But don't worry cuz you just started and we both will cum together tonight and we have many more nights to relieve our stress".

Maybe my title of this should be "The Office Freaks".

No comments: